Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Winding Down

Hi everyone! I just wanted to update everyone really quick. I'm still here and doing very well! I haven't been able to blog due to not having Internet and plus this summer was a super busy one! I hope you are all doing fantastic! I have decided to lay low with the blogging until we get Internet up and running in our new house.... I know its a bad decision but I just don't have the time or resources right now! I still try to read your blogs as often as I can, so I'm not totally gone! ;) I hope you all had a wonderful Labor Day. It is sad to see summer winding down but hey, we get to look forward to a beautiful fall! Miss you all...

XOXO

5 cherished comments:

redmaryjanes said...

Enjoy your summer girl! We all understand and are hoping that you are having a great time!

Paula said...

Glad your doing well. We haven't forgotten you. Don't forget to keep us updated on those wedding plans!

OH MY #6 said...

Miss you too! Get back when you can!

lea
xo

Kim said...

So glad you are doing well..
We will be waiting for you when you get back on the internet..
Have a Great rest of the summer..
.Hugs...

Denise C said...

Oh sweet Amy!!!!....so glad you are doing well...and that your life is full of many blessings right now!!! We miss you....and will be right here when you get back to "blogland"!!! Take care sweet friend!!!
I think of you so often!!!
Love and Hugs!
Denise