Thursday, February 26, 2009

I CAN HARDLY CONTROL MYSELF!

I know its been WAYYYY too long since I've blogged...but seriously, I'm still checking in on everyone! I just could not help but post today. I've been following many of you closely lately and 3 of the most AMAZING women I know, have had their prayers answered. Steffie, Kimberly, and Nikki have been blessed over these last few days and I'm over the moon for them! Every time I look at their blogs, I want to weep tears of joy and I get tingles all over my body!! I'm so lucky to know all of you and to be praying for you on a daily basis. Since I've been on this journey with all of you for so long, it seems like I have a bond with your stories. Adoption to me is so close to my heart. I honestly feel as if one day I will adopt. Why else has God put me in this position?! I will hopefully be back sooner more then later and have my blog up and running again. My wedding is fast approaching and I'm busy busy busy! I love you all and I'm praising God today for the wonderful miracles that he has brought to so many of you. God is good!!

3 cherished comments:

redmaryjanes said...

What a wonderful post! Thank you so much. It is really just amazing. Here we are after all of these years. Maybe we can meet up at Steff's over the summer :)

Steffie B. said...

Hey there.....please don't tell me tomorrow will be worse....today is already worse....going to bed...Ingrid took the kids out for awhile....thank you for the sweet post....yes...it is so amazing that the 3 of us have been matched and blessed.....did you know that K's daughter and Andrew are in the same orphanage? Amazing! We'll get together over the summer so you two can meet.

Hope the wedding plans are going well....can't wait to get my "Official" invite! ;)

Love ya....
S*

Kim said...

Great post.. these are all 3 AMAZING ladies.. I so wish to meet you all one day...
I can't believe you will be getting married in 5 short months..
Can't wait to see the AMAZING wedding photos and photos of your house..
Hugs..
Love ya girly..