Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Girls Night

Last weekend my good friend Abby came into town from Chicago to visit her sisters and me! After work, I picked her up and we headed back to my house to get ready. We picked up my best friend Melissa and headed out to dinner. We had such a fun time! That was until the HUGE thunderstorms rolled on in. I can't believe the weather we had this past weekend. It has been one thunderstorm after another! Anyways, the storm rolled in about the time we were headed out. We got to my friends apartment just as it began to down pour. For the next 2 hours the rain just came harder and harder and the thunder and lightening were outragous! We were going to head out to a couple of bars but decided to have just stay in and play card games instead! It was a fun night and I'm so glad Abby got to come visit! I miss you friend! Here are some pictures of our night!

9 cherished comments:

Abby said...

I just wrote in my blog that I do not have photos to document my weekend, then here they are. HAHAHAHA. Thanks for a great Saturday Amy!! I LOVE AND MISS YOU ALREADY!!! Take good care of my sunglasses, I paid a whole 5 dollars for them. But for real I would like them next time I see you, haha I'm an airhead. I MISS YOU!! XOXO

Paula said...

Love the new blog look and signature. That is perfect!
Sounds like a fun time with the girls.

OH MY #6 said...

these storms have been wild. Nothing like a girls nite!

Lea
xo

Nikki said...

Glad you girls decided to play it safe - those storms were CRAZY!
Sometimes those nites are the most fun anyway.

P.S. Got your gift...love it, thank you sooo much!

HUGS to you...hopefully we'll meet this summer!

Kim said...

Glad you stayed home and was safe....
LOVE the pictures.
You all look wonderful..
Have a Great Week..
HUGS...

Denise C said...

What a fun night with your friends!!! I LOVE your hair, girl!!! Very pretty!
Also love the new signature....I got one today too!!! Love it!
Love you too sweet friend!!
~Denise

Laura Nipper said...

Cute photos of you girls. Oh to be young and free again. Have a blessed week my friend.

Steffie B. said...

well look at you sexy girls....and your new snazzy blog make over.....woo-hoo.....see you next Friday! ;)

Denise C said...

Just wanted to say hello to my favorite Amy!!! Hope you're doing well...I miss your sweet words!!!
Take care!!!