Wednesday, June 4, 2008

And the beat goes on...

alarm
Today has just been one of those days... It started off with a wakeup call from work asking where I was. Yes, my alarm decided to NOT go off this morning and I over slept. Fabulous...just what I need for starting a new job. Luckily I work with some very nice people and they completely understood. I did however manage to take a shower, get ready, and be in my car all within 15 minutes....yeah that takes talent! haha (Coming from the girl who takes 1.5 hours to get ready!) Well after that my day was just crazy and unorganized...boo to that! Anyways, I have had a lot on my mind lately. Not being around blogging world is on my mind constantly. I HATE being away from the Internet. It is seriously killing me. I think about all you bloggers 24-7 and pray daily for all of you. I'm trying to get to the Internet more regularly but this summer is going to be here and there I'm afraid.

Well the weather is finally showing signs of summer which makes me happy. Although I'm working 5-6 days a week, it still is a good feeling to wear sandals and dresses! Work is going good and I'm finally done with training. I've been put on the schedule as a regular employee and I keep getting praised by my manager which really has kept me going. It is still hard to get used to this "real world" life style but its slowing growing on me.

As for the house...I have pictures on my camera but don't have them uploaded yet unfortunately. I'm so in love with it though! It is in dire need of some TLC but it will get there. Tyler and I started planting some veggies and flowers in our little garden and he's planning on starting some inside demolition this weekend. We also met our neighbors and they are super nice! They are a young couple with 2 dogs and glad that we are moving in and not some old people...hehe They are going to be a lot of fun!

Ok well I better get to bed and set TWO alarms tonight...HA! I miss you all terribly and I'll try to be back as soon as I can. XOXO

6 cherished comments:

Abby said...

I GET TO SEE YOU SATURDAY!!!!!!!!!

mommy24treasures said...

oh I am so sorry you were late today! I am so glad they understood. You must have been super tired...Can't wait to see the house.
Miss you but don't stres about blogging! we will be here when you have time to post.
Love
Connie

Paula said...

Good thing you got a back up alarm clock. Thats a good idea. Wow, ready in 15 min. that is hard to do.
We miss you too out here in bloggerland!
Can't wait to see pics of the house and garden.

Kim said...

Sounds like all is going well..
We all miss you here in bloggerville too.. but Home life is a little more important..
We will all be here when you get back...HUGS my friend..
Can't wait for the pictures of the house..

OH MY #6 said...

Hey there! Glad to hear you are doing well. We sure do miss you though. Not to worry about that thingy in the mail. That little thing I sent was just to celebrate your accomplishments and to show how much I appreciate your friendship!

Hope you got up today ok.

Lea
xo

Denise C said...

OH yay!!! I have missed you mu sweet fun friend!!! SO sorry your alarm did not go off....oh well...very nice of them to understand! It happens to all of us!
I am excited about your house too....cannot wait to see pics of it and all that you all do to it along the journey to make it "Your Own Home"!
It will be precious with your sweet touch and Tyler's construction ability!
HAve a wonderful Friday....and I'll look forward to your next post!!!
Love you bunches!!!
Denise