Wednesday, June 18, 2008

SO much to talk about!

Wow, a lot has been going on these last few days! Where do I begin... Well work is going very well and I even got a raise already! :) It is so fun to be working in the salon atmosphere and I'm so thankful that I was able to get a full time job with this job market. Ok on to bigger news.... My mom and I went out yesterday to look at reception hall and to TRY ON WEDDING DRESSES!!! What a successful day we had! I fell in love with the "ballroom" and I fell IN LOVE with a dress!! I tried on a few and wasn't thrilled and then I tried on a dress...I think "THE" dress! I didn't want to take it off. I was walking around in it, sitting down, twirling around, smiling ear to ear, and just loving the look of being a bride. The girl helping us grabbed a teirra and a veil and then my mom lost it. The tears started flowing! We had a great time and I'm so thankful that we found a reception hall so quickly and I found a dress on my first try! OH and other big news....we are moving up our wedding up a month! We are now getting married on August 22nd, 2009! I'm so excited. Tyler and I have been spending endless hours talking on the phone about wedding stuff. He's working up north for a couple more weeks then he will be working closer to home! :) Well my friends, as soon as I get pictures uploaded I'll be doing posts on the house and more wedding stuff. I'm going to be selecting bridesmaid dresses soon so I'll try to post pictures for some input. I hope you are doing fabulous and enjoying the best season of all!

wedding

15 cherished comments:

Kim said...

CONGRATS on moving up the date...
Sounds like you are getting things ready...
You are going to look BEAUTIFUL..
Can't wait to see pictures of the house..
HUGS girly.
Have a Great Week...

OH MY #6 said...

this is all so exciting for you.

I loved my little gift and it could have come on a better week. thank you.

Take care and enjoy this time.

Lea
xo

kerri said...

Exciting, enjoy every second, take it all in, make wonderful memories.
Aug 22nd is my anniversary, I know your day will be just as perfect as I remember ours being.
Enjoy. ;)

Paula said...

That is so exciting. You have a DATE now!! Now I'll know when to expect the invite (just kidding), and you found a dress, WOW, that is such a good feeling. Isn't it great when you find just the perfect dress!

Denise C said...

Oh I am jumping up and down over here!!! How exciting Amy! What a sweet day you shared with your mom! Now those are the memories you will carry with you forever!
Can't wait to see your choices....and your new home!
This is such an exciting time in y our life my friend! I couldn't be happier for you!!!
Love,
Denise

Mr.Brian said...

Gee I think you sound just a tenie bit excited.
How fun!!!!
August of 2009 will be here before you know it.

mommy24treasures said...

wow THE dress and a raise! Could things be any more perfect?
SO glad you are having a wonderful Summer...

Steffie B. said...

so excited for you.....see you Friday at 4pm.....can't wait to chat!

redmaryjanes said...

Girl! We need to see some photos! Where is the reception going to be at?

Laura Nipper said...

So happy for you. Cant wait to see photos. I miss you!

Gwen Oatsvall said...

oh THE DRESS ... how super exciting ... i can't wait to see those pictures of you in it next year !!! have fun planning ...

glad you are loving the job ... i know it has to be rewarding to go to a job you love everyday !!!

love the new siggy !!!

Denise C said...

Just popping in to wish one of my favorite friends...a Happy 4th of July!!!
Love ya girlie!

Nikki said...

Hey Amy!
I've missed you, and can see you've been busy like we have...time flies when you're having fun, right?

Glad you are enjoying this special time in your life. I remember it well. Glad you found "the dress"...nothin' quite like a beautiful bride!

Take care, sweet girl.

Kim said...

Miss ya girly...
You must be a busy gal...
Look forward to an update...
Hugs to you...

Kim said...

Miss ya girly...
You must be a busy gal...
Look forward to an update...
Hugs to you...