Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Here I am!

Hi friends! Sorry...I've been M.I.A. for a few days. I started working yesterday...and I LOVE IT! I feel right at home there and all the girls have been so nice to me. There is definitely a lot to learn and its going to take awhile to get it all down but I'll get there. I also have all my stuff moved back home and put away. That was quite a chore! I hope you are all doing well. I missed being away... Unfortunately we don't have Internet at our house because we live so far out in the woods. However my sister and her husband do and I'll be here a lot the time. Also as soon as my best friend moves home from school, I'll be keeping my computer at her house and I'll be back to blogging fairly regularly! As for now I'll be in and out. That's all for now...I have the day off and of course it has to rain all day! ;)

XOXO

6 cherished comments:

OH MY #6 said...

great to hear you are loving your new job and that you are settling in!

Take care and be in touch when you can!

Lea
xo

Nikki said...

It's good to hear from you, Amy!
Glad you are lovin' your new job.
XO

Paula said...

Glad the new job is working out. Oh my gosh, no internet. that is a scary thought. I'd have total withdrawls. Stay connected sista!

kerri said...

Glad your lovin' that new job. ;)

Kim said...

Glad you are doing well..
Sounds like you have been busy...
Glad to hear from you..
HUGS..

Denise C said...

OH I have missed you too!!! I am thrilled that everything is going well....and you are enjoying your new job!! You are one busy girl....with lots going on...take care....and I am looking forward to the next post my friend!
Love ya!!!