Thursday, May 29, 2008

Birthday Pictures & Thank Yous

Hi friends! I know I haven't been around lately and its getting worse and worse. Work is really "taking over" my life right now. Good news though...Tyler closed on his house yesterday so "we" now have a house!! However, the condition of the house is not so good....good thing he's my construction man! ;) Ok so here are some pictures from my birthday party...beware...young men and women have a good time! hehe....






AND... THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU to Paula and Nikki for my PIF gifts! I got a Starbucks gift card from Paula and a book from Nikki that I've started reading and I'm loving it! You girls are so amazing and I'm so thankful to have "met" you! I know I still owe gifts to my top 3 and I'm planning on shopping for them early next week. My life is just chaos right now so give me time... ;) Love you all and I'll be back soon! (Thanks for all the birthday wishes!!!)

9 cherished comments:

Kim said...

Looks like you had a WONDERFUL Birthday...
You look GREAT..
Have a Great Week..
HUGS..

mommy24treasures said...

I do miss you but I so understand!!!!
Glad you have a house hooray!

Abby said...

yay!! i got to see pics of the parrrrty i missed :( MISS YOU AMY!!!!! hope you enjoyed your package. see you June 7!!!!

kerri said...

Glad your birthday was fabulous, congrats on a new house!

Nikki said...

Love the birthday pics, Amy, glad you had such a great time!!!!

(glad you are liking the book too)

OH MY #6 said...

How exciting. Gosh I sure miss you!

Lea
xo

mommy24treasures said...

Hope you are enjoying your week:)

Steffie B. said...

Glad you had a fab b-day....looking forward to seeing you soon! ;)

Laura Nipper said...

Happy Birthday to you! Missing you in the blog world.