Thursday, May 22, 2008

Whew

Well its going on 11:15pm and I've been going since 6am this morning. Let me tell you friends...I'm not used to this "workin' world!" I'm pooped! I have had a crazy busy week with work and just one day left until the big BIRTHDAY WEEKEND!! I'm planning a shopping trip with my mom Saturday morning, then doing yard work and setting up for my birthday bbq I'm having at my house! We are going to play sand volleyball, have a bonfire, have a cookout, and just enjoy the beautiful night. I'm super excited! About 10 of my close friends are coming so it should be fun. I can't wait to post pics! and then Sunday is my actual birthday and its suppost to be 80* out! Yahoo!! I'm hoping to do something fun on the lake!

Ok, I need to update on thank yous for the pay it forward posts and I still need to get my gifts out to my top 3! No worries friends....I'm busy but I'll get your gifts out as soon as possible! ;) Whew...I need sleep...I'll be back soon... xoxo

9 cherished comments:

Kim said...

YEAH!!!!!
You are going to have a GREAT Weekend.
Can't wait to see all the Bday pictures..
Happy Early Birthday girly..
I am going out of town..
HUGS...

mommy24treasures said...

have a wonderful weekend!!!!!

OH MY #6 said...

Happy, Happy, B-Day to my lovely, sweet, adorable friend. Enjoy!

Lea
xo

Denise C said...

OH yea......I have sooooooo been missin' you girlfriend!!!
So glad your job is going well....so sorry you are so pooped!! ;)
I hope you have the most wonderful b-day ever! Love you bunches and bunches!!!
Denise

Laura Nipper said...

We have been missing you around the blogworld. Sorry that you are so tired. I know its an adjustment from going to student to a working women, but it sounds like you're doing great!

Mr.Brian said...

Have a safe and wonderful birthday celebration.
wishing you many more healthy happy years.
Blessings!!!!
Mr.Brian

Paula said...

Happy Birthday!
Yep, the working world is pretty chaotic at times.

Denise C said...

OK...it is officially 12:04 am here in TN...and it is officially YOUR BIRTHDAY!!!.....so HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you, sweet friend!!!
I hope it is completely amazing full of sweet surprises for you!
Hugs and love!!!!!

Kim said...

I was hoping I would be the first to wish you a "VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY"...
But I got beat..
Hugs girly..
Have a GREAT DAY!!!!!
HUGS!!!!!