Wednesday, May 14, 2008

PAY IT FORWARD

"you do something nice for someone and then they do something nice for someone else."

Ok friends...here it is! I just got back into my bloggin' and I found this on many sites. I think its an AMAZING thing to do because we are all so lucky to know each other and why not show our love with some gifts?! I know most of you are adoptive mothers and I kind of "snuck" my way into your lives....but I love all of you dearly and I know that God introduced me to all of you for a reason. So here is the concept. The first 3 people to comment on this post and promises to do this post, if not already done it on their own blog, then I will send them a gift! They however, have to return the favor and send a gift to their first 3 comments! This will hopefully spin out of control and everyone will be feeling the love! ;) THANKS GUYS!


On another note...I want to say a BIG thank you to Lea for sending me a sweet card and a beautiful bookmark! I will be using the bookmark for my next book I read and can not wait! You are so sweet to think of me and my new "journey" in life....Love you friend!

Ok...that's all I have for now... Work is still going good. I'm learning new things everyday and I'm having so much fun with it! I'm in the process of planning my 22nd birthday party...should be a good post! ;) Love you all!!!!

10 cherished comments:

OH MY #6 said...

great to hear from you.

Glad you got your little surprise!

I would join in on the PIF, but already in the chain.

Lea
xo

Kim said...

Love this..I am doing this too..
Can't wait to see what you are doing for your 22 nd Birthday..
HUGS girly..

Nikki said...

Obviously, you know I'm already payin' it forward...can't wait to go shopping for you, my friend!
Good to hear from you.
XO
And did you say you are planning your 22nd birthday party!? Wow, to be 22 again...what fun!

April said...

Sorry...I didn't see your mistake. I tend to read what I think things should say not what they actually say. I didn't mean to be sassy...well maybe a little. :-)
Ah...it is almost your birthday. Did you catch my birthday post? Hint...it was May 2nd. I will be back for your birthday. :-)

Nikki said...

Hey! I need your mailing address...all I have is the one in Mt Pleasant!
Thanks!

~Amy~ said...

yay I have my 3!! Can't wait to get your gifts!!!!!

redmaryjanes said...

Lea is an absolute doll and I love the Pay It Forward too!

Denise C said...

I am missing you big time! You are one the bright spots in my day! But, I am so glad you are doing well at your new job!!! Sending BIG hugs to you!!!
Love ya bunches!

mommy24treasures said...

I am glad things are good. SO glad the job is working out!!!Hope your weekend is wonderful!!!!

Steffie B. said...

hey girl....heard you had dinner with the Donkey this past weekend! lol how are things going?????