Monday, October 22, 2007

Back to reality




Chicago was fabulous! Emily and I had a blast. We took the train from South Bend, IN to Downtown Chicago. The train trip took about 2 1/2 hours which wasn't too bad. I highly recommend taking the train over driving anyday! We shopped all day Saturday. A few things that I figured out what I really wanted for Christmas....a Coach purse and a couple of cute outfits from Express. I went into Abercrombie for the first time in about 4 years....Stef, I totally know how you feel about that store now, IT'S AWFUL! haha ;)
We were both tired by 5pm so we laid around for a bit. We had reservations at a very upscale italian restaurant Saturday night. The dinner was aaaaamazing. We started with a bottle of wine, then we had an appitizer, a hugh pasta dish, and finished with sorbet for dessert. Lets just say I couldn't really move after dinner...but it was so worth every penny! We got back late last night and I started my crazy exam week this morning. One down, 3 to go! I should be studying right now, but I'm great at procrastinating. :) Well I hope everyone had a good weekend and a good start to our last full week of October...can you believe it?

2 cherished comments:

redmaryjanes said...

Good Luck on your exams! I'm glad that you had a great trip. I love Chicago.

Steffie B. said...

Good luck on your exams! Glad you had fun. Oh yes.....and I totally LOVE Coach! ;)