Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Busy Busy

Boy and I busy up to my eye balls with school work at the moment. I'll try to post at least one more time before I leave this weekend. Oh yeah, I'm going to Chicago for a mini-vaca! I can't wait! I'm going with a girlfriend from Indiana who I don't see nearly enough. We are going to have a blast!! I'll update on that when I return. I'm sure I'll have good pics and good stories to share. hehe


**I was going to post pictures of the boys from this past month, but my "add image" is not working out so well...I'll try again tomorrow!

Love to all!

4 cherished comments:

Steffie B. said...

Have a blast....and I want to see pics from the party! ;)

redmaryjanes said...

I had a tough time uploading pictures yesterday too. I love Chicago and I used to have a lot of fun there when I was younger. Be safe and have a great time!

redmaryjanes said...

Amy,
The blog fairy does the majority of my headers. She did the one that is on there now and the one I'll be putting on next week. Heather at Blogmeister Designs did some of mine, but she no longer does them. Sara at 'Our Journey to Mia Lin' did some of mine too. Also, a woman who I blog with who has a son in high school is doing some work for me. He did the header with the pumpkin and the diamonds that lit up on the spiderweb. His headers move.
Right now Verna the Blogfairy is doing all of her work for a family who is trying to raise money to bring their adopted son home from China. I just had her do 5 new things for my blog and I sent the money to the family who needs it.
I have no idea how to make headers, but I can visualize what I want and pass it along to the talented people who make it happen for me. Let me know if you need help getting in touch with anyone.

redmaryjanes said...

That looks fantastic! I love what you did.