Friday, October 12, 2007

Time to get fit!


Well it has taken me a long time to finally find the energy but I ready to do it! I've been the same weight or around the same weight for about a year now. I don't hate my body, I just need to tone up. Lately I've found my inner thighs, back (bra area), and tummy section to be getting a little more on the flabby side. Therefore I am going to do something about it! My goal is to loose 10 by Christmas. It's going to be hard because I am the number one laziest person ever but I'm going to pray hard to get some energy! My mom keeps telling me that she can do more then me and she's 25 years older! That has got to stop now!! So today I've started. I started with a 2.25 mile walk/jog on the treadmill and I'm going to try to increase that each day. Just keep me going friends...yell at me to MOVE! :)
Tomorrow is Kyle's 4th birthday. He's getting really excited! My parents are also coming up for the day for the party and the football game! I'll be posting pics of that for sure. He gets a Lightning McQueen party...yeah be jealous! ;)
Happy Friday to everyone!

0 cherished comments: