Sunday, November 25, 2007

3 weeks left!

I hope everyone had a wonderful and relaxing Thanksgiving! I sure did! I do however have a crazy busy week this week, which stinks. Oh well...3 weeks till I'm done with this semester and then one semester left of college. Ahhh, scary thought. ;) It was really nice to spend time with family this weekend. I also got to see some friends whom I haven't seen in months. That was great! Tyler and I spent a day at his parents which was wonderful to see them. Last night we went out to dinner with my sister, her husband, and another couple. That was fun also. Then we ended the night with some Catch Phrase. *If you haven't played that game, you must! Well all in all I'm glad the little break went well. It's back to reality for me! Booooo, no fun!

1 cherished comments:

Steffie B. said...

Glad you had a good break. I love seeing pictures of you and Tyler....I miss him! ;) Hope you ahve a good week. I'm off to the Ped's this morning with my sick Things! ;(