Sunday, November 11, 2007

Weekend fun!

What a fun/tiring weekend I had! My mom and I traveled up north for the weekend for a little getaway. We had to do some stuff for her work which consisted of being outside yesterday from 9am-4pm....all I have to say is, brrrrrrrrrrrr! I was frozen until this morning I think! :) We did get a chance to get to the mall though. I got a new winter coat, some boots, and a long sweater. I just love to shop!! After the mall we headed to the Red Mesa Grill for dinner, where we indulge in margarita's and fajitas. It was a good night! ;) The picture below is of the sign that hung on the side of the restaurant. I thought it was awesome! ha ha


I hope everyone had a good weekend and has a good start to the week! LOTS OF LOVE!

1 cherished comments:

redmaryjanes said...

That is a great sign. I'm glad that you had a wonderful time with your Mom. The store looks great!