Monday, November 5, 2007

I have a favor...


I am searching for a good book. I haven't read a really good book in a long time. I need a book that I won't be able to put down, that will make me cry and make me smile. I tend to get really busy with school, family, and well just life...and don't spend much time for myself. When I'm reading a good book, I tend to just think about that one piece in my head and life is so much sweeter. Therefore, I need every ones help. If YOU have a favorite book and think I would like it....Please leave a comment! Thank you!!

5 cherished comments:

Anonymous said...

The Ultimate Gift by Rene Gutteridge or something like that. Seriously Ames it made me cry. Also, My life as a doormat by the same author

Laura Nipper said...

Well about the only reading I get in right now is magzines. Sorry I cant help you out. :(

Verna said...

Amy,
I have heard great things about "China Ghosts" and even own a copy but I'm not a big reader. It's by Jeff Gammage. Also, for book questions, you just have to ask Becky Bilby at http://bilbybunch.blogspot.com/
She is librarian and avid reader. You can order books through her blog to benefit their adoption that is if you are one who buys books, not goes to the library.
Hope that all makes sense. Working on you and your man in the header.
~v

redmaryjanes said...

Hmm...I haven't read much for a while. Not since Eli was born. I used to be an avid reader. If you find one, let me know!

Steffie B. said...

Don't look at me......lol....sit down and read a book?????? Not in this house....well of coarse unless it is a child book! ;)