Tuesday, November 27, 2007

These are a few of my favorite things... (Christmas version)

We all know that the holidays are a wonderful time of the year. It is definitely my favorite! I'm going to share with everyone my favorite things during the holidays....(and everyone should post theirs too!) :)










As you can see I love watching the movie Elf, baking and eating Christmas cookies, wearing tall boots with cute dresses, sipping champagne, building snowmen, getting kisses under the mistletoe, hot Starbucks drinks, and lounging in front of a warm fire!
I hope you enjoyed seeing my faves....what are yours?!

7 cherished comments:

redmaryjanes said...

FABULOUS POST!! Love it. perfection.

insanemommy said...

Great post. Thanks for making me smile tonight.

Steffie B. said...

I miss our fireplace! And I love bubbly too! ;) We are doing better here....I think the Things are getting a little better. See you soon!

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

Just stumbled across your site... I LOVE that song on your site... now this brings back some memories... I seem to be having 'flashbacks' today... am watching 'How The Grinch Stole Christmas' - the version I watched growing up... hope college is going good for you... take care and will come back to visit another time...

Laura Nipper said...

I have never seen the Elf movie. Just might have rent it. I am hoping it gets cold enough to have a fire in the fireplace soon. We just got another fire alert today because of the hot dry weather out here in San Diego.

Nikki said...

Ooooh! I love all of your favorite things! This post is so great! (Lily and I love the Sound of Music and that song, too!)

Mr.Brian said...

Love the favorite thing post.I will try to post mine as well.
I agree on the christmas cookies.Why is it frosted cut out cookies taste soooooo good?
Have a great weekend.They are predicting snow for us, in fact we are under a winter storm watch for Saturday.Yeehawwww!!!!!! Briang it on.
Mr.Brian