Thursday, November 1, 2007

~Meet the boys~

As most of you don't know, I am a nanny for a family and I also live with them while I am finishing up my degree at CMU. It sure is a lot of work so I would like to take the time to say something to all you mom's out there....YOU GUYS ROCK! :)


The boys I nanny for are amazing. I love them with all of my heart. I've been a part of Ryan's life ever since he was born....let me tell you a little about each boy.

~Ryan~

Ryan was Nemo for Halloween :)
Ryan, our little chubster. He is almost 1 1/2 and has a heart of gold. Everyone always laughs because Ryan and I are so similar. He is my snuggle buddy and I love him! He just started talking and his little voice just makes me melt. He has the words "momma, dadda, ball, kitty, doggy, and thank you" down. Just recently I may add, he added AMY to his vocabulary! I think it is absolutly adorable when he says my name. "Ah-meee, Ah-meeee!!!" is what I hear from the top of the stairs. He calls for me when I'm here and when I'm not. and when I walk in the door from a long day at school, he runs to me with open arms....now thats love! We have always had a special bond, he's my Ry-Ry!

~Kyle~

Kyle was Suuuuperman!

Oh my Kyle...What an awesome kid! I came into his life when he was about 2 1/2. He always seemed to amaze me with how smart he is. There is never a dull moment with Kyle around. He is so compassionate and cares for everyone. He makes people feel welcome and never seems to have anything mean to say. Kyle is never hurtful to other kids, he plays with much joy and happiness and boy does this kid have an imagination! His latest thing is going on boat trips. He builds a pretend boat out of couch cusions and puts all his toys into it. He then will try to find anyone to come on a boat ride. :) He is a strong willed kid and I know he will get very far in life!
~My boys~




I will love these boys forever. God gave me this amazing opportunity to be a part of their lives and I will charish it forever. My love for children is so strong and someday I hope I can be an amazing mother to my own.

1 cherished comments:

Steffie B. said...

They are darling! I'm so glad you are getting to have this experience1 Have a great weekend!