Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Blah.

It's official...I have the dreaded beginning of winter cold. I've tried to steer clear of it but it didn't work. It's been hitting everyone in our house. I have the running nose, sneezing every minute, head is like a balloon feeling. Luckily it hasn't worn me down too bad yet. I'm trying to lay low for these next couple days. I can't be sick now though...I have 3 Christmas parties in the next 3 weeks and not to mention 5 final exams next week!!! I'm hoping I can kick this cold to the curb!

UPDATE: I still have this nasty cold. My voice sounds like a man, and when I cough it hurts....bad! Gosh I hope this passes by tomorrow...Tyler and I have Christmas party #1!

4 cherished comments:

Mr.Brian said...

Go get Zicam,it works wonders on the onset of a cold.It comes in a nasal spray and I think some swab.
I will swear by it.In the cold and flu section.Go now hurry!!!!
Let me know if it worked for you.

Steffie B. said...

Hope you fell better soon....we are just recovering ourselves over here! ;)

Holly said...

Hi! I'm Holly and I just recently came across your blog. I have a little siter from China named Grace. I will look forward to reading your blog! Please feel free to visit my blog as well!

www.hollysmeimei.blogspot.com

Steffie B. said...

have a good weekend!