Thursday, December 13, 2007

HIP, HIP, HORRAY!!!!!!



I'M DONE WITH MY LAST FALL SEMESTER!! I think finals went ok...obviously they would have been better if I didn't have a wedding occupying my mind! ;) I'm just glad to only have one more semester of college left! Whew...what a huge weight off the shoulders.

As for Christmas shopping...still haven't done much. I know I know, I'm slacking a bit. I have just had so much going on in my life...! hehe I'm hoping to get a huge chunk done this weekend and the beginning of next week.

And just an update...I'm still grinning from ear to ear, I look at my ring 24/7, and I just can't believe I'm getting MARRIED!!!!!!!!!

5 cherished comments:

Steffie B. said...

Glad you are done! woo-hoo! See you tomorrow night! Can't wait. Emmie is coming...she is so excited to see you and talk about "wedding stuff"! ;)

The Johnson Family said...

Congratulations! I just finished finals this week as well and it feels great! I found your blog through comments on my sil Gwen and my friend Laura so I thought since I was reading your blog I would say hello. When is the big day?

~Amy~ said...

The Johson Family- I can't read your blog cause its password protected...email me your stuff so I can read it! :) But we are thinking Sept. 2009!

Steffie B. said...

check out my blog! ;)

Nikki said...

Hey Amy!
Just got caught up on your proposal story!
Congrats again...glad you are sooo happy! It is a fun time in life - enjoy it girl!

P.S. your ring is gorgeous!

P.S. again. Congrats on finishing up your semester!