Tuesday, December 18, 2007

The New Bathroom!

Over the course of the last couple of weeks, Tyler was asked to fix the drywall and paint the boys bathroom. It had real ugly wallpaper in it before and just wasn't cut out for a 1 and 4 year old! After the wallpaper can down, the walls were horrid. Tyler spend many nights in this bathroom spackling, sanding, trimming, and painting. This is the finished product!

Isn't that color awesome! Lisa painted all the fish and nailed them on the wall. Also the rug was our inspiration for the wall color! The boys love it and spend lots of time in here now! I'm so happy that I'm marrying a handy man! :)

4 cherished comments:

Paula said...

It looks fantastic! I do like that color of blue and the fish are so neat. I married a handyman too, it is great - no worries.

Holly said...

It looks great! And I love the color!

Laura Nipper said...

Wow the bathroom looks great. Yes having a handy man is wonderful. You save a ton of money by having one. :) Glad you got my Christmas card.

Steffie B. said...

cute...cute....I remember I did a fish bathroom for Emmie when she was little too.