Thursday, December 20, 2007

HOLY COW!!


Can you believe that Christmas is in 5 DAYS!?! I feel like the holiday season just started! I hope everyone has a safe and happy weekend before Christmas. For those who are traveling...be safe. Tyler and I are heading to Indiana to be with his parents and then back up here for Christmas Eve dinner and church! Tomorrow night we are having a large Christmas party at my house here at school, so that should be fun! I'm off to cook and clean!!!!!


Check out all the cards I've gotten from bloggers...you guys are so awesome! ;)

3 cherished comments:

Paula said...

I see my card. Cool.
Have a really happy christmas and be safe on your trip.
Paula

Gracie said...

Have a safe trip and Merry Christmas to you too!

Mr.Brian said...

It is amazing how quickly Christmas gets here every year.
Hope you have a wonderful Christmas.