Monday, December 3, 2007

Finding Faith with Blogging...


Ever since I've started blogging, I have become more in tuned to God and his amazing power. I've been reading adoption blogs for sometime now but just in October of this year started my own blog. It was definitely a calling by God. I read your stories and I see how good God can be and how so many are struggling and need a touch of his love. When I read blogs that are crying out for prayer, I immediately make a mental note and pray for that person each night. Before I started getting involved with blogging, I didn't feel the need to pray as much as I do now. Reading the stories and seeing the pictures that I do, compel me to reach out for God and pray to him to help heal all who need it. I want to thank everyone for posting such personal and inspirational stories. Know that if you say you need prayers or even if you don't....I'm praying. God has called me to be apart of this blogging community and I'm loving every minute of it.

4 cherished comments:

Mr.Brian said...

This is so amazing.I just finished posting a HUGE pray request, and I go to your blog and read this.Yes I do think God is already at work.Kind of makes me think he had this planned all along.
I too have found great pleasure in being able to pray for others who I would have never been able to pray for before.Kind of gives me warm fuzzies all over.
Our God is an amazing God.How I wonder how those who do not walk with him find any contentment at all.
I know he brings me such peace.
Hugs,
Mr.Brian

Gwen Oatsvall said...

it is such a blessing to have so many unknown faces praying for my sweet girl and I know God is honored by our faithfulness to pray for others and our openness to share our hearts .. i am blessed that so many have shown such love to us ... blessings and prayers to you during this season of the birth of our Savior ...so much in our lives we can honor Him with ...

Steffie B. said...

My eyes are just filling with tears to hear and see how you have grown over the years. You have grown into an incredible young woman....I can't wait to see you at the Christmas party. ;)

Paula said...

I love blogging too. Its kind of an addiction (a good one). God says when we draw near to Him, He will draw near to us. I just love that.