Sunday, December 16, 2007

Christmas Party and Weekend Fun!



I hope everyone had a great weekend! :) Friday night Tyler and I had his company's Christmas Party. If you know Steffie B. over at Never Too Many, you probably know this story! It was a good time and it was really good to see some of the people there. Tyler works for Stef's husbands company so we go back a few years! I love Stef...she is such an awesome person!! Also Emmie (her daughter) was there. Tyler and I love Em! It was so fun seeing her also! Saturday I got to spend the whole day with my best friend. We did some Christmas shopping, so I'm finally almost finished! Saturday night, my parents threw a dinner party for a few of their friends, so Tyler and I joined in for some free food and wine! ;) Today I got to see a few of my good friends who haven't seen my ring yet!! We went to Starbucks and talked for awhile. It was very fun!


Tomorrow starts the week before Christmas!! wahooo!! Tyler and I are heading to the mall tomorrow evening for some shopping. I guarantee a good blog story after this experience. Never a dull moment when Tyler and I shop together! haha Well I hope everyone has a great start to the week!!!


HUGS-A

3 cherished comments:

Mr.Brian said...

Would I be right in guessing he acts like a big goofy kid and has all kinds of fun embarrassing you?
Did he get his picture taken with Santa?

kerri said...

Saw the photos of you on Steff's site, it looks like you had such a great time.
Congrats on finishing finals, I am sure you did fantastic, even though that gorgeous ring distracted you a little, He, he.
Have you set a date yet, are you having a large wedding? It is so much fun planning your wedding , enjoy all this specaial time has to offer.

Steffie B. said...

Sorry it has taken me so long to stop by. it has been a busy week...Emmie calling me twice from school cuz she didn't feel well, Sophia's preschool party...and Daniel....well he is "the Boy" after all.....;)WHEW....I need it to be Friday!

Smooches....