Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Big Day Tomorrow!

UPDATE: The interview went really well! They are actually interested in training me for management after I get a few months experience behind the desk. So that was great news! I still have to meet with a few managers and I'll hear back from them in a few weeks...I'll keep you all posted on that as well! Thank you everyone for the prayers yesterday...I definitely felt God's presence!

I hope everyone is having a great week! I'm heading home for my second interview at the salon and spa tomorrow. The interview is at 2:30pm and I'm super nervous! I'm just praying that everything goes smoothly and I get the job. I'll update on Friday when I return...

Oh and CONGRATULATIONS to Paula at The Baby Journals...their family is officially together forever and I'm so happy for them! :)

15 cherished comments:

Kim said...

Good Luck...
Have a Great Evening..

Denise C said...

I will be praying for you Amy at 2:30pm sharp! Drive safely...and let me know how it goes! You will do great...you are a natural at this art!
I love your new blog design! You are becoming quite the designer here girl!
Also....the pics of your little cuties are precious! Love their sweet smiles!

Hugs and love to you my friend!!!
Denise

OH MY #6 said...

They will hire you in a minute. If they don't, give me their number!

Lea

Mr.Brian said...

Amy,
Best of luck on the interview.
Be yourself and friendly.I am sure you will do great.
Any place would be lucky to have such a sweet happy person working for them.

kerri said...

Hoping your interview went well, I'm sure it was terrific. ;)

Nikki said...

So crazy! I clicked on your blog to read this and looked at the time: exactly 2:30! so, I just offered up a prayer for you...can't wait to hear how things went.
XO

redmaryjanes said...

You will DEFINITELY get the job! You are so bubbly and fun, how could they resist you girl?

Paula said...

Can't wait to hear the update on the job interview!

Gwen Oatsvall said...

i missed the time, but sent you a prayer ... i hope all went well ...blessings to your weekend ...

Mr.Brian said...

Welllllll????? Your friends are waiting to hear.

Mr.Brian said...

Glad to hear it went well.I knew you would do great.

Denise C said...

YAY!!!! I just knew they'd love you...how else could it be??? You are so precious and they will be blessed beyond belief with you on board!
So glad it all went well and looks promising!
Enjoy your weekend sweet friend!
Love and hugs,
Denise

OH MY #6 said...

Where is the salon. I will make an appointment?!!!

Have a great weekend.

Lea

Nikki said...

I'm SO glad to hear that the interview went well, girl!
Yay for you!!!!

Steffie B. said...

Good luck girl.....you know....I hope you are prepping Tyler....you will adopt someday ya know!?!?!?!? I can just feel it!