Tuesday, March 25, 2008

First Day Outside!

After a nasty snowy morning, it finally warmed up in the afternoon! It is currently 48* and we are happy clams! This Michigan weather...I tell ya! Were else does it snow like crazy then get warmer and sunny all in one day? Well the boys and I took advantage of the nice afternoon and I took them for long walk, and then we rode bikes. The fresh air sure was needed in this house! We are all happy campers!



We love riding bikes!


Cheesiest smile I know!

Ryan running to catch his brother!

The water was just pouring out of the drain....MELT SNOW MELT!! :)

4 cherished comments:

Abby said...

awwww my boyfriend ryan looks sooooooo adorable. aaaaabbbbbyyy? i need my dose of amy and boys tomorrow.

Kim said...

Looks like you had a WONDERFUL Day...
LOVE the pictures...

mommy24treasures said...

oh cute!

Looks like you have this blog design thing down now!;)

OH MY #6 said...

Looking very promising!

Lea