Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Three Girls with Lots to Say!

A few weeks ago when I was on my spring break, I mentioned that I had dinner with Steffie and Emmie. I finally have some pictures from our night! I know I've told you all this before but for those who don't know, I have known the Beckerings for about 5 years now. Tyler works for Stef's husband. I just love that family!

We had such a good time talking about all you bloggers! I'm crazy jealous along with everyone else in bloggyland that they are heading to Maui on Friday but at least we can live vicariously through pictures right?! Thanks for a great time Stef and Em! Love you guys!

(I do have to point out that my smile is a little off because of my wisdom tooth being pulled...it was actually pretty painful to smile! My right cheek is still in chipmunk mode!)


10 cherished comments:

Steffie B. said...

ahhhhh....love you too girl! ;)

Paula said...

It is fun to get together with fellow bloggers. When my friend paulette and I get together thats all we talk about. I get reminded by my DH that its rude because he doesn't know what we're talking about :O

OH MY #6 said...

You look beautiful. All three of u!

Lea

redmaryjanes said...

They are a fantastic family, that is for sure.
You are a great too though. I know that Steffie adores you.

Mr.Brian said...

Lucky you,I wish I could be dinning with all of you lovely YOUNG ladies.

Gwen Oatsvall said...

ok, when did you get your hair done ??? love it love it ... and of course i am jealous you had some fun w/two of my favorite people ... love the new look ... hope the tooth feels better ...

Kim said...

LOVE the pictures...
You are sooo lucky to know that amazing family..
I so hope to meet them one day..
Have a Great Evening..
Hope your mouth starts feeling better...

Denise C said...

OH what a fun dinner!! I wish I could have been there as well!!! We definitely need a blog friends get together!!!!

Have a great Easter sweet friend!

p.s. I have to tell you each time I open the frig...I think of you...b/c there are your pretty magnets...! Thank you again for being so thoughtful!
I love ya!

Laura Nipper said...

What great pictures of all of you. Looks like a fun time. :)

mommy24treasures said...

sounds like so much fun, Steffie is truly a treasure.