Tuesday, March 4, 2008

UPDATE

Just updating to tell everyone HI and that I survived my tooth being extracted! I actually only had 1 tooth out because that was all that I needed. It has still been a nasty road to recovery. I've been flat on my back for the last 3 days. I have had lots of swelling both inside and outside of my mouth and I don't like it at all! I'm still eating mushy foods because I can't bit my teeth down completely yet. Yes this is getting VERY old and I think I would be in the hospital if I had all 4 out! I'm not a good person with pain....haha Today has been the first day that I can actually get up and do something. I hope everyone is doing well. I can't really check up on all your blogs due to the slowness of my dial-up Internet! I'll be back this Sunday and have lots to say! HUGS to everyone!

7 cherished comments:

Denise C said...

I am so glad you are doing well!!! I got your email....and I emailed you back...but it was returned...?!?!?! SO.....I sent it again! hee-hee!

Take Care sweet friend and enjoy those smoothies!!!*

Paula said...

Ouch, I know how uncomfortable you must be feeling, I had all four out, it was rough. You should be up and around soon!

OH MY #6 said...

glad to hear you OK. I miss you being about.

Take care and enjoy the rest of the week.

Lea

mommy24treasures said...

oh I am so sorry! Yikes mine are all still in I never want to do it now! I hope you feel better tomorrow...

Laura Nipper said...

Praying for a fast recovery. I had all four of my impacted wisdom teeth pulled out when I was 19. I know what your going through. Get some rest my friend.

April said...

What a way to spend spring break. I hope you are up and at it soon. I think I would rather do the diaper thing as to have my teeth extracted again. The only good think about getting my four done was I was 19 and had the cutest dentist around...but that was the only good thing. :-) Enjoy the rest of your break.

Steffie B. said...

have a great weekend! ;)