Monday, March 31, 2008

In Like a Lion, Out Like a Lamb

Rain

March as come and will be gone tomorrow and yes it currently came in like a lion (snow storm) and out like a lamb (rain). Well its a little too soon to say "April showers bring May flowers..." but I'm living by that rule today! Thunderstorms expected all day....ahhh I do love a good spring rain! It seems like spring is taking its sweet little time to grace us with its presence this year. I was getting a little bitter about it but I know that this will make us appreciate spring and summer that much more. This winter was the second worst winter in history (snowfall wise) and I'm just glad it is behind us.

I hope everyone has a great start to the week. School is starting to wind down for me. 4 weeks of classes left and I'm done...done for good! I still can't believe it! It seems like just yesterday I walked into my dorm room and was disgusted at how 4 girls had to sleep in the same room! ;) Happy Monday...

10 cherished comments:

Steffie B. said...

I'll try to bring back some sun.....very cool picture BTW!~ ;)

Gwen Oatsvall said...

i am w/ya girlfriend .. i need sun and warm weather ... thanks for the encouraging note ... i am so excited about this book ... can't wait to see what God does w/it ...

Abby said...

i.love.your.picture.

mommy24treasures said...

I need sun as well. There is something about a Spring shower thats different from a cold winter rain though. Kind of less depressing I guess;)Have a great week :)

OH MY #6 said...

And, the job?

Lea

Kim said...

Love the pictures...
Hope the weather gets better there..
Maybe Steffie will bring back the great weather she is soaking up..
Have a Great Week..
Glad you are almost done with school

Paula said...

Love that graphic, that is so cool.
Yea, only four weeks left. hurray for you!

Mr.Brian said...

And in Iowa it came in like a lamb and went out like a lion.
We had about 3-4 inches of snow today.But it is to warm up this week.

Laura Nipper said...

Love the rain picture so beautiful. We are about to get some more in San Diego.

Denise C said...

Hang on girl....spring is on its way!!! Love ya!!!