Monday, March 24, 2008

Monday Ramblings...


I hope everyone had a great Easter! I spend the weekend with my family and I also got to see some of my girlfriends. Friday night however, we got dumped on. Oh yes, 6 inches of snow...just in time for... Easter?! I was pretty depressed to see all the snow but luckily it didn't hit us up at school, so we are still in the thawing out process. Ugh, I just need warm weather. When its cold this time of year, I just get down in the dumps. Anybody with me on that one?


Oh I also have good news! My good friend Emily down in Indiana gave me a call last week and asked me.... TO BE HER MAID OF HONOR in her wedding! I was thrilled! She is getting married in December so plenty of time before me. I'm definitely looking forward to her big day and all the planning and parties that it will involve! It will get me all geared up for planning my own wedding! Which speaking of my wedding, I will be posting some ideas that I have soon and I'll be asking for lots of advice and opinions! ;)


Well I'm going to start this week of with a bang! I'm headed to the gym to take a kickboxing class. I'm starting my "Oh man I need to start trying on wedding dresses soon" diet. HAHA! My sister being a personal trainer and my mom being a dietitian told me to start a food diary and start getting 60 minutes of exercise daily. So here I go...wish me luck!! ;)


PS- I got creative again and made up another blog design! hehe... It's a good distraction from homework!

6 cherished comments:

Kim said...

Sounds like you had a Great Weekend..
LOVE the new look..
Wish I was talented like that..LOL..
Have a Great Time at kickboxing..

LaLa said...

Love the new look...glad you had a good Easter

Paula said...

How exciting, a maid of honor! Yea
Yes, I'm getting tired of snow too, just wish it would stop for heavens sake.
I have been running/walking for 2 weeks now and also cutting back on my portions and I have noticed a big difference. A flat belly for one and 1 lb drop. I'm ok with that. I think its healhier to lose it slow, that way it stays off.

Laura Nipper said...

Your state has been making the news out her in San Diego. I feel so bad for you guys. Your blog looks great. Have a wonderful week.

jillskict said...

I love the new design. How did you learn how to do it? Did you use a tutorial?

OH MY #6 said...

I have been missing you! Glad to hear from you.

Lea