Sunday, March 16, 2008


What a perfect weekend with my best friend! I don't have too much to say...just that we had a great time! We spent all day Saturday shopping and both got new spring/summer white purses! We then came back home and I put low-lights in her hair and gave her a trim. I must say, I am very proud of my work! I think she looks great!! I also gave my friend Abby a hair cut the other day! Last night we just hung out around the house with Tyler and Abby. We had such a fun time! Here are just some random pictures of the weekend. I love my Melissa and can't wait to see her again soon!!



Mel is processing...



Mel likes her hair...I do too! :)



I think Ty is afraid of all the estrogen in the house! ;)



Here we are all cooking away! Melissa is making pizza dough, Abby is cutting peppers, and Ty is making shrimp scampi!



The girls!

Abby and I after I cut her hair!



7 cherished comments:

OH MY #6 said...

U all look great. Lots of fun time with friends and Ty!

Lea

A Mom- In-W8ing said...

Sounds like a fun weekend with good friends!

Smiles! :o)
Nikki

Paula said...

Wow, melissa's hair looks great. You did you a great job. I wish I lived nearer, I would love for you to do mine!

mommy24treasures said...

love to hear you had a great weekend. I lovve doing others hair its fun! But I do get a little nervous;) Just like when I do someones blog!;)

Steffie B. said...

looks great....what a fun weekend....did you get the pictures I sent?

Kim said...

You all look beautiful...
Sounds like a WONDERFUL weekend...
Love the pictures..
Have a Great Week..

Denise C said...

OK...next time I am coming to dinner! Love Shrimp Scampi and pizza....and Melissa's hair is beautiful! Also....Abby's cut too!
Love it!
So glad it was a fabulous weekend with your friends and sweetie!

Love ya girlie!