Friday, March 14, 2008

Favorite Photo Friday & My Bestest

Whew, its been quite the week! Pretty quiet around here but the heat decided to stop working yesterday. I'm sitting in 49 degrees right now....yeah NOT my cup of tea! Hopefully I can get someone out today to fix it. On the other hand, its going to be 50 degrees today!!!!!! YAY!!!! I know that's not a lot to some of you southern bloggers...hehe but its a lot to up Michiganders!

Also, my bestest friend Melissa is coming to stay the weekend with me!! I'm soooo excited! She goes to school in Indiana do during the school year we hardly see each other. When we are both home though, we are inseparable! I just love her to pieces! Well I hope everyone has a fabulous weekend...I know I will! ;)

This is the night of my sisters bacholerette party last summer! We had such a good time! :)

And this picture is us laying out in her pool...where we spend about 90% of our summer! :)

8 cherished comments:

kerri said...

Have a wonderful weekend with Melissa, we are enjoying some warmer temps today, it is melting like crazy.
Spring, bring it on..

Denise C said...

OH...have a great time with Melissa! Are you still feeling well from your recent oral surgery??

SO glad the temps are coming up in MI!!! IT is raining here today...and it about 60. The Bristol Nascar Race is this weekend...and there are about 200,000 tourists invading our little town! People everywhere!

Have a great weekend my sweet friend!!!

redmaryjanes said...

Have a great time with your best friend. Those days are so special.

Paula said...

Have fun. Love the pics. You look great in your swim suit!

Steffie B. said...

have a great weekend....I'll send the pictures right now..... ;)

Young Creations said...

Spending time with your BFF is the best. My BFF lives around the corner. I do not know what I would do without her.
Enjoy.
Lauren

OH MY #6 said...

You have a fun weekend together.

Love the pictures!

Nikki said...

Hey sweetie!
I hope you and Melissa are enjoying this wonderful (and even somewhat WARM weekend)!!!!

Lily just opened her Easter pressie from you - thank you SOOOO much...she loves it! And I just adore you and your thoughtfulness!
XO