Thursday, February 28, 2008

BREAK TIME

tropical

Well its that time of year again...SPRING BREAK!! I just finished up my last exam of the week and I'm packing to head home. Even though I'm not going someplace warm and I'm getting my wisdom teeth out tomorrow, I am still glad for a week off! I will be a busy bee all week so all is good! I'm going to be seeing a lot of friends I haven't seen in awhile, hopefully seeing Steffie B. and Emmie, spending time with my family, and getting a break from diapers! haha We don't have very good internet at my house due to the fact of living out in the boondocks but I'll try my best to update at least once or twice! If you don't hear from me, I hope you all have a great weekend and week...I'll be thinking about all of you and praying for all who need it! I miss you guys already!

9 cherished comments:

mommy24treasures said...

oh have a great week!!!! Everyone needs a break now and then. Give Steffie smooches from me ;)
Have fun!

Paula said...

Happy Spring break. Thats ironic because my older daughter is getting her wisdom teeth out the day before spring break starts too. I hope it goes well, and don't worry about the chipmunk cheeks, they don't last too long!

OH MY #6 said...

Have a great spring break, Amy.

Lea

OH MY #6 said...

Amy,

I hope things went well today and you are feeling ok.

Lea

Kim said...

Have a Great Week off...
Love the song...

Laura Nipper said...

Happy Spring break to you. I hope your surgery went well.

Denise C said...

I will be keeping you in my prayers for quick healing and no pain!
I'll miss you! Hugs and love to you!!!

Nikki said...

Hope you are enjoying your break, Amy, and that all went well yesterday...I had my wisdom teeth out about 10 years ago.

Love you and hope to hear from you this week!

Steffie B. said...

Hey girl.....how's it going? Call me 616-437-2552 Want to come over tonight?