Sunday, January 20, 2008

Baby, Its Cold Outside!

cold

I made it back safely from my weekend at home! It is currently FREEZING outside...wind chills in the negatives....EWWWYY!!

It is my brother-in-laws birthday today and last night we had a little party for him. HAPPY BIRTHDAY JEREMY!!! It was fun to get together with some friends and have a good time. Now, about that football game I just watched...holy cow! I wasn't really partial to either team but it was a nail bitter! Looks like Patriots and Giants are in the Superbowl...gonna be a butt whoopin' if you ask me! ;)

On the flip side, I am just jumpin' for joy right now because I don't have class tomorrow, thanks to Martin Luther King Day. I'm hoping to get to bed soon and sleep till 9...maybe 10?! Ahhhh that would be lovely! Then I'm planning on being some what productive. Maybe cleaning my bathroom...doing some homework...maybe some laundry? Lets just hope I wake up well rested and rarin' to go!!!! I hope everyone had a fabulous weekend!

3 cherished comments:

OH MY #6 said...

Happy Martin Luther King Day!

Don't ya just love cleaning up your room?!!

Lea

Paula said...

Yea, watching football yesterday was fun. It was super cold. Did you see those 3 girls in their bikini tops? I guess they got their 15 min of fame!

Nikki said...

Hope you got some rest last nite and some stuff done today...we didn't leave the house at all today...TOO COLD! AHHHHH!