Friday, January 11, 2008

Friday Night Getaway!


Tyler and I are heading up north to visit some friends for the evening. I have a girlfriend who lives in Indiana and I don't get to see her very much at all! Her and her boyfriend are heading up north to go skiing for the weekend and asked Tyler and I to join them for tonight. I'm very excited to get away for just a night to have a fancy dinner and sip some wine with some close friends! I hope everyone has a fabulous Friday and I'll be back tomorrow with some photos hopefully!


XOXO

4 cherished comments:

Mommy Spice said...

Oh, what a beautiful place. I'm jealous of the snow. I've been saying that to a lot of bloggers lately. I want to see some snow!! Hope you guys have a great time.

OH MY #6 said...

enjoy! Looks lovely!

Lea

Nikki said...

Ooooh!
Can't wait to hear all about your evening...sounds about PERFECT!

Paula said...

Sounds like fun. I live very close to 3 ski resorts and haven't been once yet. Have fun and can't wait to see the pics.