Friday, January 4, 2008

Christmas Break is Over...




It is so sad to see another Christmas come and go...but I must move on and start my last semester of college, and wedding planning of course! WAHOOOO!! I start classes on Monday and I'm not looking forward to it....however, being my last one makes it a little easier.

When I came back to school this afternoon, I got to see the kids faces lit up as they ran to hug and kiss me. That was such a bittersweet moment. I love those boys! :) Well after unpacking my FIVE bags this afternoon...yes I don't pack light, hehe, Tyler and I went out to a nice dinner. We ate at this authentic Mexican restaurant, very de-lish! Now, I'm trying to get back into the groove of things, checking e-mail, organizing, trying to start a weight loss plan...etc. Yes, I know loosing weight is such a New Years clique', but I am getting married after all!! and for some reason, I seemed to indulge in a lot of "Christmas" this year ;) ;)

XOXO

3 cherished comments:

Paula said...

Thats great that it is your last semester. I think we're all trying to lose those extra holiday pounds, but you have a specially good reason!

Mr.Brian said...

Getting back into the swing after the holidays is hard.
I have a great idea.For those of us who live far away from you I think you should do a live feed of your wedding on your blog for us to watch.(do not know if that would even work,but it would be fun.)

Steffie B. said...

Oh yeah....I've got some poundage that has to go too girl! lol

Can't wait to hear more about your wedding plans! ;)

Are we invited?????? lol *wink*