Friday, January 25, 2008

Favorite Photo Friday


This is a picture of me and my four best friends. It was taking on the beach of Lake Michigan in summer of 2006. I hardly get to spend any time with them anymore because we all went away to different colleges. I love them all dearly and when we do get to spend a Girls Night Out together...it is fabulous!!!
I hope you all have a glorious weekend...Tyler and I are heading to Indiana to spend some time with friends and family. Happy Friday!

9 cherished comments:

redmaryjanes said...

Look at you Beauty Queens!

OH MY #6 said...

Beautiful pic!

Have fun in Indiana!What part? I have family in Indiana!

Lea

kerri said...

Great picture.
Have a fun weekend visiting.

Laura Nipper said...

Great photo of you all. You guys do look like beauty queens.

Paula said...

that is a really cute picture, you all look so happy and young!

Mr.Brian said...

I always enjoy stopping by your blog.It is like a breath of fresh air, you are always so upbeat an cheerful. I have a feeling you are always bubbly and full of life.What fun you must be to spend time with.

Nikki said...

Wow! that picture is GORGEOUS! What a bunch of beauties!

Hope you are enjoying your weekend away (and I hope your throat feels better)...

Steffie B. said...

wow....you girls are gorgeous!

Laura Nipper said...

Tom and I saw the movie Bucket List yesterday. We loved it. Thanks for the recommendation. :)