Thursday, January 24, 2008

Suggestions NEEDED!!



I've been dealing with this nasty sore throat since last weekend. It seems to be worse and night and in the morning. I know that is from drainage of...well....snot! I get colds a lot in the winter and now I just have lots of ewwy's in the nose! I need to know if there is anything out there that has worked for you guys that soothes a sore throat. I even woke up at 4am this morning in tears because of the pain! I've been taking pain killers, drinking tea, and sucking on throat lozenges but it still is killing me! Any suggestions????????? PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!

9 cherished comments:

Paula said...

I had been sick for a month straight, one of my blogger friends recommended taking Wellness Formula pills and boy did they work. As far as the sore throat goes, chloroseptic works pretty well and to get a good night sleep there is nothing like one Ambien CR for a good nights rest.

OH MY #6 said...

stay in and keep warm. And, be waited on hand and foot! Feel better soon.

Lea

~Amy~ said...

Oh Lea...I like your thinking! Too bad Tyler is sick too! Boooo!

Denise C said...

OH gosh Amy, I am so sorry you are feeling so badly! Try gargling with warm salt water for the throat. You may have to "Bite the bullet" and take a trip to the MD! An antibiotic may just what you need, my friend!
Stay warm and I will pray for you to be feeling better real soon!
(((HUGS)))

Laura Nipper said...

Poor thing! Make sure you buy the tissue with lotion in them. It will work wonderful on your nose and keeps it from getting red and sore. If your throat does not get better soon you might want to get checked for strep. Pray for you my friend. It stinks to be sick.

Mr.Brian said...

I think it is time for a trip to see the Doc too.It has been going on to long.
Does your place have real dry air? Maybe a humidifier is needed.
Hope you are on top of things soon.
Mr.Brian

mommy24treasures said...

I purchase collodial sivler from a healthfood store and it really helps. You gargle it then swallow and it kills all that nasty bacteria.
Hope you feel better soon.

Steffie B. said...

Um...yeah....it's called a Doctor!!!! lol

redmaryjanes said...

You need to go and see the doctor. You may have some type of strep or something that won't clear up without antibiotics. Go see someone.