Monday, January 21, 2008

The Bucket List

Tyler and I braved the cold tonight and went on a date! We went out to dinner at a local Mexican restaurant where we shared faitas (yummy!!) and then went to go see The Bucket List. Now, if you have not seen this movie yet...I'm telling you TO SEE IT! You leave the movie with a new outlook on life and it just gives you warm fuzzies in your belly. ;) Warning: you will laugh and you will cry but its all worth it. Tyler said its one of the best movies that he's seen in a long time and that's saying something. He is the toughest movie critic I know!

...The snow keeps falling and we are again expected to get 3-5 inches tonight. I even did a mini fishtail with my car on the roads tonight. Why does it feel like summer is so far away?! Stay warm everyone!

8 cherished comments:

redmaryjanes said...

Stay warm girl! I tell you, it is crazy cold out there. I hadn't planned on seeing the bucket list but with that good review, I just might have to!

Paula said...

I'm goint to Netflix it right now for later viewing. I have seen the previews and it looks good. I love the actors who are in it.
Stay warm.

OH MY #6 said...

That movie is on my list of must sees! A friend of my mentioned that she would like to see it so I am off to remind her!

Stay warm lady!

Lovely snow here in Ontario. It is so pretty! the dogs get so frisky when it is a fresh snow. So cute.

Lea

Denise C said...

Sounds like a fun night out with your sweetie! I want to see that movie as well! The previews look great! Stay warm and send some of that snow our way!!!!

Holly said...

Glad you had a fun time! Enjoy the snow. I wish we would get some sometime soon!

Nikki said...

Glad you enjoyed your date - I love mexican food and I've heard that movie was wonderful!

Laura Nipper said...

I will have to rent it when it comes out. Not much time to go the theaters. So sorry that's its been so cold. No fun.

mommy24treasures said...

Glad you had such a wonderful time. I haven't evern heard of the movie will have to check it out. I live in toddler land sesame street blues clues ;)