Wednesday, January 30, 2008

NEW HEADER!



I want to say a special THANK YOU to Becky at Lady in Waiting Blog Designs for designing my amazing header! She has taken over blog designing for The Blog Fairy as she prepares to bring her son Noah home. I pray for safe travels to Verna!! I hope you guys enjoy the new look! We had a nasty storm last night bringing ice and snow, so campus is closed today. So now I think I'll go make some more coffee and snuggle up with a movie! ;)

8 cherished comments:

Steffie B. said...

very cute girl.....

Nikki said...

Love the new look, Amy! Very cute.
Becky does a great job!

Enjoy your coffee and movie...that sounds sooooo nice!

Paula said...

It looks beautiful. Really classy!
I like the way you signed your post with a signature. Really cool,
have a great day, stay warm!

OH MY #6 said...

I am loving this!

Lea

Verna said...

Amy, again, marvy. That Becky is doing such a great job. Hope you have a warm day. So cold the dog doesn't want to go out!!

redmaryjanes said...

WOW!!
This is super cute. I love it~

April said...

I love the colors. Very nice and love the signature.

Holly said...

Love it!