Thursday, January 17, 2008

~My Little Buddy~

~Amy and Ryan~

I have been in Ryan's life ever since he was 2 months old.

He and I have always had a special bond.

We both love to cuddle and be lazy.

We both enjoy food (if you couldn't tell by his chubbiness!).

He loves all girls who are blond because that resembles me.

He started to say my name and won't stop saying it.

He knocks at my door if its closed and calls for me everyday.

He gets ready with me in the morning by getting his hair brush and standing next to me

while I do my hair, and he does his. ;)

He mimics everything I do.

He likes to watch me do my makeup and pretends to powder his face.

He wants to sit on my lap and just cuddles up to me every time I'm at my computer.

He gives me this smile that warms my heart.

He runs to me when I pick him up from day care or just walk in the front door.

We have always had a special bond and I'm so lucky I can experience this with him.

He is my little buddy, my Ry!

9 cherished comments:

Nikki said...

Aw, you two are SO sweet together!
He is darling...but his brother has stolen my heart with his dancing. (breakdancing takes me back!)

Chasing Dreams Photography said...

Oh he is precious and how wonderful that you have such a bond with him. You are lucky to have each other.

Steffie B. said...

And you are a huge part of their lives. Ingrid is for my children as well. I'm sure both boys love you to pieces!

OH MY #6 said...

so sweet!they are lucky to have you.

Lea

Paula said...

How neat that you have such a wonderful relationship with the kids. You are going to be a fantastic mommie one day!

Steffie B. said...

have a great weekend!

Steffie B. said...

HELP.....where did you get your background? Verna and i are working on a new lay out for me and we are having trouble with the background. She sent me an email about where you get yours and I accidently deleted it.

The Johnson Family said...

He is so sweet and his brother is an excellent dancer! Have a great weekend!

Denise C said...

Awwww..... that is a precious post, Amy!!! Those little guys are so blessed to have you be such a huge part of their lives! Your love for them shows! What a sweet gal you are! I am so glad I met you!
Take care and have a fabulous weekend at home!
(((HUGS)))