Saturday, February 2, 2008

7 Random Facts...

I've been tagged by Lea at Oh My #6 to post 7 random/weird facts about myself....here we go!


1. I'm 5'10'' and don't always love it. People say "I would love to be your height!" I just say...yeah right! ;)


2. I can't leave the house without some sort of makeup on and/or my hair being done!


3. I have had my hair colored brown, dark brown, red, platinum blond, and blond...blond is my favorite, however its a b*tch to keep up!


4. I have to change my cell phone wallpaper and my computer wallpaper frequently because I get bored easily with seeing the same thing over and over.


5. I love being in love.


6. I LOVE food, trying new things, and eating really gormet stuff.


7. I always order the same thing at Starbucks....Carmel latte, skim milk, extra hot!

There ya go! I hope you enjoyed reading some random things about me!

*I'm trying my best to get out of my funk...I'm staying positive and just keep thinking about spring! :)

11 cherished comments:

Mommy Spice said...

I wish I was more adventurous with my hair. It has always been blonde. I've gone darker blonde before, but found that lighter blonde looks best. I also find a haircut I like and keep it that way for a loooong time. Boring!!

I'm with ya on the makeup. Since I am a teacher and a pastor's wife, we see people all the time, so I have to have makeup on.

OH MY #6 said...

You are too cute and so sweet.

Lea

Paula said...

I thought I was tall, almost 5'8
I wish I was just a couple inches shorter. I'm taller than my hubby, so I can't wear heels. Oh well, doesn't really matter. I agree, blonde is hard to keep up, especially if you have dark roots. Now my hair is more darker than blonde and its hard to fight the grays :)

Mr.Brian said...

I've been blowing my hot air your direction.Let me know it it gets there.I've got plenty to spare.

Nikki said...

Oh yeah, being in love ROCKS...and so does food. hehe

I'm fighting the funk too - Is it April yet?

XO

Denise C said...

OH yea...CARAMEL LATTE!!! You go girl!
That will pull you out of that winter funk!!!
You are absolutely GLOWING...being in love with your sweetie! It definitely shows!!
Stay warm!!!
Hugs to you!

redmaryjanes said...

I love your list. It's happy!

April said...

I will say I love being short (5'4") except you see every spare pound so much easier. If you are 5'10" and gain 5 lbs. no one but you notices, but when you are 5'4" they do and unfortunately most times tell you. My favorite is "oh are you pregnant"...duh, you know that isn't possible! :-)

I also order the same thing at Starbucks everytime. Grande, 175*, light foam Carmel Macchiato. That doesn't help the 5 lbs. issue at all.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Have a great day.

mommy24treasures said...

oh I am the same way about mot leaving the house without makeup and hair done.

Tres Poshe Preppy said...

Thanks for stopping by! I will be checking in with you! Love the pink/brown & Fleur de lis!

Maria said...

Yes, Becky does a great job on blogs! Thanks for visiting mine. :-) I love your look as well and am glad you reminded me it is Chinese New Year!!