Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Snow, Snow go away, come again....NEVER!!!



We are under yet another snow storm warning. We were suppost to get a bunch last night but the storm is slower then they thought. We are estimated to get 5-8 inches from now till evening. You know, it IS pretty to look at...when you are inside under blankets! NOT when you have to run around all day. Boo...I guess this will just make me appreciate spring and summer that much more!

Happy middle of the week to all! Chinese New Year is tomorow...how are YOU celebrating it?!

7 cherished comments:

OH MY #6 said...

Happy middle of the week to you too!

Your post is so pretty with the now flakes dropping.

Yesterday, in Toronto there was a hint of spring in the air. But, we got lots and lots of snow over night.

Lea

Denise C said...

OH.... you know how I feel about snow!!! LOVE IT! But...just to make you feel a little bit better about TN....the 70 degrees are gone...it is pouring rain....AGAIN....and by Saturday we have lows in the teens! SO...are we friends again???? hee-hee!!!
Love you girl!!!

~verna said...

Amy, now you can relate to the people in China, except, you still have heat. Sorry, but I can't get my mind off of them. Hope you make it through all that snow to do what you have to do. I don't much like the snow any more either. Come on SPRING!!

Nikki said...

Verna's right - at least we have heated homes to escape that white stuff!

I'm so with you...bring on Spring.
XO

Paula said...

That is so true, its fun to watch while your indoors, but if you have to run errands, its not so fun!

redmaryjanes said...

I AM SO OVER IT!
It's still snowing out. Tim is snowblowing the driveway. I took my work stuff home because I am not going in tomorrow unless this gets under control which isn't likely.

Mr.Brian said...

We were spared the snow here.Other parts of the state got 10-12plus inches.
Glad we missed out.