Monday, February 4, 2008

Chat with a 4 year old...

I had a conversation with Kyle the other day that went a little something like this...


Kyle- "Amy, Chinese New Year is coming up!"

Me- "Wow Kyle, how did you know that?!"

Kyle- "They told me on my tv!!!! (aka: Noggin)"

Me- "Do you know what that is Kyle?"

Kyle- "No..."

Me- I then explain it to him... and then I say "Do you have any friends from China Kyle?"

Kyle- "No, do you?"

Me- "Yes, I do know quite a few people from China"

Kyle- "Well I have a friend from Florida!"


HAHA I was laughing very hard! How cute is that?! If he only knew how far away China really was!
Happy Monday everyone! I'm a little more perky now due to the fact that temps are staying above 30 this week...wahoo! ;)

12 cherished comments:

OH MY #6 said...

So, glad your "perky" again. Have a good day, Amy!

That conversation is what I call a "man conversation"! Sorry Brian but it is! Too funny!

Lea

Paula said...

That is funny! Actually where I sit with feet of snow and frigid temps, sunny Florida does seem as far away as China.

~verna said...

Amy, feel free to show him our blog. Maybe he can see your friends from China. Mya is very close in age to Kyle. Also, our Pastor showed Mya where China is on a globe. She got that. When it is day here, it is night in China. All things that 4 yr olds can grasp. I'm thankful for Ni Hao Kia Lan (sp?) We watch Noggin too!

Laura Nipper said...

Awh he is so sweet. Glad that you are feeling a little better. We love Noggin to in our house. Cant wait to see the new show Ni Hao. I think Morgan is going to like watching it.

Ashley said...

Precious! Love the new look, by the way!

Mr.Brian said...

LOLOLOL!!!!
Nothing better then a talk with a little one.

Gwen Oatsvall said...

don't you just love those moments ... i just know you are going to love your JC book ... can't wait to chat about it with you ...

Holly said...

Aww that is too cute!

Denise C said...

What a cutie! It already 70 degrees here today! WE have the doors open! I love it! I smell Spring!
Hugs to you my friend!

Steffie B. said...

That's great....wish I was in FL right about now....how about you?!?!? lol

redmaryjanes said...

I think that is just darling! I love how innocent little ones are.

Nikki said...

Oh, I love that!
He is too cute...and it looks like Ms Steffie taught you how to get a fancy signature like hers! Very nice.