Friday, February 1, 2008

In a funk...



It has finally got to me. This nasty winter weather...I can't take it anymore. My best friend Erica was planning on visiting today/tonight and the weather said NO WAY JOSE'! I was looking forward to this all weekend and after being dumped with snow last night and all day today, its just not going to work. Tyler is also working late tonight and all day tomorrow so we can't do much either. I have the boys all day today so we are limited to what we can do. We have some errands we can run but who wants to a) drive in this weather and b) cart around two kids in this weather?! I'm just in a winter funk. I also woke up this morning to a sore throat and I'm scared I'm going to get strep like Tyler had. :( If you guys could leave some nice, uplifting comments, that would be GREATLY appreciated.

Well at least its Friday right!? Ugh...

9 cherished comments:

OH MY #6 said...

You deserve all the uplifting comments we can give. I am so sick of this weather too. But, it is February 1st! Cheer up and feel better soon.

Lea

Emmie said...

well i def know wat ur saying
im sick of this coldness too...
but more snow does mean SNOW DAYS
which we did have two of this week! =]

but hang in there
hope ur feeling better
the warmness should be coming soon.

Laura Nipper said...

So sorry you are still sick and it probably does not help that it's so cold and snowing outside. I would send you some San Diego sunny shine but its cold and cloudy here today. Hope you feel better soon.

I love your new blog look it is so beautiful. :)

Mr.Brian said...

I hear you on the weather thing.
So hear is a joke for you.
Knock Knock
Who's there
Dwyane
Dwyane who?
Dwyane the tub im dwonding.
Knock knock
Who's there
Boo
Boo Who?
Dont cry I will stop telling Knock Knock jokes.
Hope this helps.
Grab some hot chocolate, popcorn and a good movie and snuggle with the boys.

Mr.Brian said...

Knock knock
Who's there?
Easter.
Easter who?
Easter Bunny!

Knock knock
Who's there?
Cargo
Cargo who?
Cargo beep beep and ran over the easter bunny.

Knock knock
who's there
Boo
Boo who
Dont cry there are plenty of easter bunnies.

OK OK I'll stop now I promise.
Hope this cheered you up.

Paula said...

I'm tellin ya, go and get some Wellness formula pills. They are amazing and they work really fast.
Put on a funny movie like "Bruce Almighty" and have a good laugh, that will pull you out of your funk!

redmaryjanes said...

I know EXACTLY how you feel girl. I am over this weather! Did you go to the med center? I hope you aren't coming down with strep.
Don't lose hope for this weekend, something fantastic could still happen : )

Denise C said...

Oh Amy! It is so NOT like you to be in a funk! Snap out of it girl!!!
I hope you are feeling better really soon.....and that your snow will move south...we'll take all that you do not want! WE have had rain rain rain all day!!!!
Hugs to you my friend!!!

Kim said...

Hope you start feeling better..
Try to have a Great Weekend..