Friday, February 15, 2008

Favorite Photo Friday!


This picture is of my sister and I on her wedding day...7/7/07! It was one of the best days of both of our lives! She is one of my best friends and I love her dearly. I was her only bridesmaid and that made it so special for me. :)
I hope you all have a great weekend! Tyler and I are headed down to visit his parents....meaning we will be lay around and eats lots of food! hehe... I guess we can all use that once and awhile! I hope you all had a fun and romantic Valentines Day!

9 cherished comments:

OH MY #6 said...

U R BOTH beautiful! Have a great weekend.

Lea

Denise C said...

Gorgeous sisters!!! Have a wonderful weekend with your future In-laws!! Hugs!

Paula said...

At first I thought you died your hair back. You and sis look like you could be twins. Thats great that you are good friends. Have fun this weekend.

Nikki said...

Beautiful photo of two VERY beautiful girls.
There is nothing quite like the bond between two sisters...soon you will have a lovely photo of the two of you from YOUR wedding. How cool is THAT!?
XO

mommy24treasures said...

I love that photo! Beautiful!

Kim said...

You both are sooo pretty...
LOVE the picture...
Have a Great Weekend..

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
redmaryjanes said...

You both are such beautiful girls. So, how many girls will be standing with you?

Gail said...

Wow! You are both gorgeous young women! Having a sister is THE best, my sister is 18 mos. younger than me. :)