Friday, February 8, 2008

EEEKKK!!

YUP, you guessed it! I dyed my hair brown! Well it was suppost to be dark blond but it turned out brown! I think a lot of it will wash out in the next couple days...hopefully!! I'm still deciding on how I feel about it. I mean I have had my hair darker before but I've been SO blonde for SO long! The reason behind the dying was the upkeep of the blonde was just getting too pricey! I'll be for sure going back to blonde come summer. But I thought...why not get that natural color going for a few months and save some muuula! So there ya have it...little Miss Blondie turns litte Miss Brownie! ;)


PS- The picture below was taken just this morning! AND NO, Tyler has not seen it yet...hahaha...that should be interesting!

13 cherished comments:

Denise C said...

It looks great! I really like it!!!

I did the same thing about 8 years ago....went back to natural color....but eventually...I started getting a few highlights...and now I am back to the entire foiling routine every six weeks!!! However, I am afraid to try to go back brown....you see there are these little grey hairs popping in everywhere.....so I guess I'll be maintaining my mane whether I like it or not!
Yours looks fabulous girl...you'd be beautiful without any hair, my friend! Have a fabulous weekend....we have a busy one...I guess my "part three" of walking down memory lane... won't happen until Monday.....
love & Hugs to ya!

Mr.Brian said...

I have highlights in my hair too,it's called gray hair.Well very little just on top.
The new look is nice too,however not sure I would have known it was you.Oh the pain you women go through to look good for us men.
Hope your weekend is great.It is going to get very cold here this weekend,UGGH!

Kim said...

Looks good..
Love your colors on the blog..
Have fun at the Expo..

Gail said...

I love your hair Amy and I think you look adorable! I've changed my hair color over the years too. The thing about hair is that you can always change it back if your're not happy. Take care!

OH MY #6 said...

Love it!

Lea

Denise C said...

This pic is great! BTW...I love this song!!! xoxoxo!!

Kim N Jeff said...

I love it!!!! Great color for you... :)

Can't wait to hear what Tyler has to say about it :)

Paula said...

See, I guessed it!
It looks great. Its good to change things up once in a while

mommy24treasures said...

same thing happens to my hair with the colors. I will try the darker blondes and they always do that.
It will probably be the color you want in about a week and a half. It will lighten up.

kerri said...

Very pretty brownie!!
It will lighten up, if you want to speed the process a little, wash with head and shoulders a couple of times, promise it'll do the trick.
It's very pretty either way. ;)

Laura Nipper said...

Awe love the new hair color. Hey it looks cute and you get to save money as well. I am sure Tyler will like it as well.

Steffie B. said...

I love it.....your make up blends so much better.....I've done this before too.....you look great!!!!

A Mom- In-W8ing said...

I have had this happen before when I dyed my hair. You will get used to seeing yourself with darker hair. Don’t worry it looks great!

Smiles! :o)
Nikki