Monday, February 18, 2008

MEME Monday!

Happy Monday everyone! I had a great weekend with Tyler's parents. We relaxed, watched movies, and had a good time looking at my wedding planner! :) They are still calling for snow showers all week long. I'm trying to keep my head up and keep thinking that spring is just around the corner! I took this MEME from Paula over at The Baby Journals. I thought it would be a fun way to start the week....

all about me

1.Were you named after anyone? Nope, my dad just liked the name Amy!
2. When was the last time you cried? At church last Sunday.
3. Do you like your handwriting? I like it although it is huge and takes up a lot of room!
4. What is your favorite lunch meat? Honey ham
5. Do you have kids? Nope but can't wait to have them some day!
6. If you were another person would you be friends with you? Why of course! I'm a great friend!!
7. Do you use sarcasm a lot? Depends on my mood....
8. Do you still have your tonsils? Yes but they can be annoying at times
9. Would you bungee jump? ummm Maybe?!
10. What is your favorite cereal? Cherrios or Cinnamon Toast Crunch
11. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? sometimes...if I don't, I get annoyed when I go to put them back on!
12. Do you think you are strong? physically...NO Mentally...yes!
13. What is your favorite ice cream? Cookie dough or cookies n' cream
14. What is the first thing you notice about people? Their hair!
15. Red or pink? PINK!!!!!
16. What is the thing that you like least about yourself? My laziness
17. Who do you miss the most? My Nana and Papa who now live in North Carolina
19. What color pants and shoes are you wearing? Dark jeans and tall black snow boots
20. Have you ever re-gifted? Yes.
21. What are you listening to right now? Well there is no music playing but if I were to be listening to something it would be probably Carrie Underwood.
22. If you were a crayon what colour would you be? Hot Pink!
23. Favorite smells? Coffee beans and baby
24. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone? My friend Emily from IN
25. Do you like the person who sent this to you? I love Paula! She is such a gem!
26. Favorite sports to watch? Football or tennis
30. Favorite food? Chinese or seafood!!
31. Scary movies or happy endings? I'm a sucker for a happy ending. :)
32. Last movie you watched? Georiga Rule (deep, dark movie...) good though!
33. What color shirt are you wearing? black tank, black turtleneck, and gray zip-up sweatshirt...what its Michigan and its COLD!
34. Summer or winter? I looooove summer...but nothing over 85 degrees! ;)
35. Hugs or kisses? Lots of kisses!
36. Favorite dessert? Tiramisu'
39. What book are you reading now? Jesus Calling
40. What is on your mousepad? DELL....(just like you Paula!)
41. What did you watch on TV last night? Nothing, just watched a movie!
42. Favorite sound? The ocean
43. Rolling stones or Beatles? Which ever...not picky!
44. What is the furthest you have been from home? ummm florida? I don't get out much! haha
45. Do you have a special talent? I'm a good listener
46. Where were you born? Grand Haven, MI

8 cherished comments:

Paula said...

Great job on the list. I guess I'm the only one that won't go bungee jumping, don't think I'd like the "boing" at the bottom :)

Gail said...

This is great, umm I wouldn't go bungee jumping either. :)

Nikki said...

I loved that, Amy! It was a fun way for me to start my week, too.
We are definitely soul sisters - waiting for summer and dreaming of the ocean - I can almost HEAR it! (Oh, and I detest my laziness!)

P.S. My hubby and I were engaged in Grand Haven! (at the lighthouse)

Have a great week...stay warm.
XO

OH MY #6 said...

Good info! Nice to get to know people a little better this way.

Lea

adele and dan said...

Hi Amy, thought I stop by and say hello, found your blog from the seventh diamond blog. I love Tiramisu, I would love even if I wasn't Italian:)

Denise C said...

OK...you are so right....we are a lot alike!!! woo-hoo!!! Loved this list of great thing about sweet YOU!!!!
Hope your Monday was extraordinary...just like YOU!
Hugs!!!

The Johnson Family said...

hey I have been seeing you on the saturday chat so I thought I would say hello! What a neat post and great way to learn more abour you! I also love pink (especiall with brown) and I did bungee jump (ages ago )!!! Have a great week!

Denise C said...

Thank you for that sweet note card I received in the mail today!!!
LOVE the beautiful handmade card! IT is so pretty! Chelsi said..."Mom we should frame it"! That's my girl...anything we love...we FRAME it! hee-hee!
You are so sweet and I am so glad we are forever friends now!!!
Hugs!!!