Monday, April 28, 2008

5 Short Days

pink gerber daisy

Today marks the last week of college and living in "college town!" I still can't believe that four years went by so fast. I still remember the first day here and walking into my dorm room thinking "Oh...my....gosh....4 girls are supposed to share ONE room?!" I've been through a lot of ups and downs over the past four years and I'm grateful for every minute of it. I'm super glad its coming to an end but its a little bittersweet.

I'm heading home for the night because I'm meeting with two managers from the salon tomorrow morning. I'm starting training next week for the job and I can not wait!! Well this week will be filled with mixed emotions while I'm packing up, tearing down, and spending my last days with the boys. Just 5 short days and its home bound for good...wow....

pink gerber daisy

6 cherished comments:

Kim said...

5 days....
Your life will lead you to another amazing journey of your life...
Just remember that everthing and everyone was placed in your life for a reason...
You are a beautiful person..
Have a Great last 5 days..
HUGS..

OH MY #6 said...

You are beyond incredible so I am very sure that whatever you do will be special!

Lea
xoxo

PS. Flowers in Cuba where $60.00!

Paula said...

Yes, you are at a crossroads, ready to enter a new chapter. Enjoy it!

Denise C said...

Oh Amy, I can feel the emotion in your words, sweet friend...you are so precious and you give so completely of yourself to anything you step up to do....your little boys will remain in your heart and you in theirs for a lifetime...the things you have taught them and the way you have loved them.... are treasures they will forever keep with them!
That is why this is hard for you..because you love so completely...and you totally give of yourself...what an awesome quality in a precious person!
Try to relax and soak in these last few days....and then take a deep breath and step out on faith....God is right beside you all the way.....You are going to fly! I just know it!
You have worked hard these past four years.....and this is what it was all for....so embrace it...and give it your all...I know you will absolutely LOVE being at the Salon...and doing what you love!
Oh what sweet blessings are in store for you, my friend!
I'll be praying for you...and cheering you on!!!!
Love you!!!

Steffie B. said...

You are about to begin another journey of your life my friend....God has it all planned....just listen and He will guide you. ;)

Abby said...

YAY I am so glad it went well. We'll chit chat when I come over tonight. Umm if I won 4 million dollars, you'd be getting half. Haha, so we could enjoy it together, COACH -here we come!
Love you!

abby