Monday, April 7, 2008

Random Thoughts...

In lou of starting some wedding planning, I decided to change my blog to the colors of our wedding! Yes that is right, Tyler and I have chosen our colors and they are going to be black with shades of pink to accent! I have been dreaming of having a fall wedding for so long and I actually loved the idea of fall colors. However, I'm such a pink girl and always have been so I had to go with pink. AND Tyler didn't complain when I suggested it so that made me happy. Plus, I think he secretly likes pink... HA ;)

This past weekend was spent mostly outside. Tyler and I had a little cookout yesterday which was super fun! I think that we cook well together which will be a plus when we get married! hehe The weather was just beautiful here in good ol' Michigan. We hit above 60 both Saturday and Sunday and today it is about 65!! They are calling for snow/rain this weekend however...ugh.... typical....

Well I don't have much to blog about today, just that I'm SO ready for summer, the lake, boating, friends, and being DONE with school. Only 2 1/2 weeks of classes left with a few finals to follow and I'm outta here... I hope you all are having good weather today also! I'm gonna head out to the deck for some hw/reading time!

7 cherished comments:

OH MY #6 said...

love your colour choice!

Lea

Laura Nipper said...

So exciting, wedding plans. Glad to read your weather is finally better. Dont know if I could live in the snow.

Denise C said...

Ooooooo!!! Love the pink and black!! My cousin used these same colors in his wedding in July 2006....I'll have to send you some of the pictures just so that you can see what his fiance'/wife...did with them. The colors were really pretty together!!!

So glad you had a great weekend with warm weather and good food and your sweetie!!!
I am excited to hear about the plans you are beginning to make for your wedding!!! I am very excited for you sweet friend!!!

Love and hugs!!!

Kim said...

LOVE the new look...
Those are beautiful colors for the wedding.
It will be gorgeous..
Hope you don't have anymore snow...
Have a Great Week..
HUGS

Steffie B. said...

Oh yeah....so when are you two going to come for a visit. Emmie misses Tyler! ;)

mommy24treasures said...

Love the new look. So glad you were able to get out and enjoy the sunshine.

Mr.Brian said...

Tell him he has to wear a "PINK" tux.

Any news on the job or have I forgotten what you told us???
You know since I work with the old folks I forget like they do too.