Saturday, April 12, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD!


Today is my dad's 51st birthday! I guess I could disclose his age since he doesn't really read this blog... hehe I love my daddy and I've been a daddy's girl my whole life! I used to go to pm kindergarten when I was a kid so my dad would stay home with me in the mornings. I always called him "my buddy." He would also always take me down to the bus stop when I was a bit older and we would wait for the bus together while making up fun games and just having a good time! I love my dad and I can't wait for him to walk me down the isle at my wedding....now that will just send me over the edge! Happy Saturday friends...

7 cherished comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Mr.Brian said...

Hope your dad has a great day.
And it scares me to say I am only a few years younger then your dad.
It sounds like he is a great man.

OH MY #6 said...

I must say you dad is a handsome looking dude!

Lea

Kim said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD...
Can't wait to see him walking you down the aisle..
Have a Great Sunday..

Paula said...

That is a handsome dad, he's gonna look great in the tux at your wedding!

Denise C said...

Oh what a sweet b-day post about your Daddy! Happy B-day to him!!!
Love ya bunches!!!

Steffie B. said...

Sweet post..... ;)